Table of contents
- Lecture Tue, Thu 2:00 pm - 3:29 pm, Cory 540AB.
- Prof. Ma’s Office Hour Mon 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Prof. Jiao’s Office Hour Wed 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm, biweekly, starting from Sep. 8.
- Xiangyu’s Office Hour Thu 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- Simon’s Office Hour Fri 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm, after the discussion, starting from Sep. 3.
J. Wright and Y. Ma, High Dimensional Data Analysis with Low Dimensional Models: Principles, Computation and Applications, Cambridge University Press, 2021.
Video Recordings (UC Berkeley Affiliation Only)
Gradescope entry code: JBGP74.
- Written homework should be submitted in a readable format (pdf from latex or handwriting apps), if you choose to upload photos of your handwritten HW on paper, please make sure both the handwriting and the photos are reader-friendly.
- Programming homework should be submitted in pdf format: you can upload the pdf file exported from you Jupyter Notebook.
- Written Homework 1, Sol1 due Sept. 12, 11:59 pm, via Gradescope.
- Written Homework 2, Sol2 due Oct. 3, 11:59 pm, via Gradescope.
- Written Homework 3, due Oct. 24, 11:59 pm, via Gradescope.
- Programming Homework 1, due Sept. 21, 11:59 pm, via Gradescope.
- Programming Homework 2, due Oct. 12, 11:59 pm, via Gradescope.