Table of contents
- Lecture Wed 10am-12noon
- Professor Yi Ma Thu 3pm-4pm
- Professor Claire Tomlin Tue, Thu 11am-12noon
- [Professor Jitendra Malik]
- Professor Shankar Sastry Wed 2pm-3pm
The following provide some background related to the course
- Supplementary material on robotic manipulation is from Richard Murray, Zexiang Li and S. Shankar Sastry, A Mathematical Introduction to Robotic Manipulation, 1992.
- Supplementary material on feedback control is from Karl J. Astrom and Richard M. Murray, Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers, 2nd Edition, Princeton University Press, 2020.
- Supplementary material in motion planning will be from K. Lynch and F. Park, Modern Robotics: Mechanics, Planning and Control, Cambridge University Press, 2017.
- Supplementary material in reinforcement learning (AI perspective) from Richard S. Sutton and Andrew G. Barto, Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction, 2nd Edition, The MIT Press, 2018.
- Supplementary material in reinforcement learning and optimal control from Dimitri Bertsekas, Reinforcement learning and Optimal Control, Athena Scientific, 2019, and some online lectures available at the website.
- Supplementary material in 3D vision is from Y. Ma, S. Soatto, J. Kosecka, and S. Sastry, An Invitation to 3-D Vision: From Images to Geometric Models, Springer Verlag 2004. (ebook available online at UCB library)
- Supplementary material in computer vision is from R. Szeliski, Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications, Cambridge University Press, 2nd Edition, 2021.
- Supplementary material on data modeling and learning from J. Wright and Y. Ma, High Dimensional Data Analysis with Low Dimensional Models: Principles, Computation and Applications, Cambridge University Press, 2021.
Will be updated as notes are submitted!